Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Provide amazing care to our patients
- Work collaboratively and professionally with staff
- Bring a positive attitude to work every day.
As a Practice Manager, you will ensure the efficient running of a fast-paced dental office and lead a successful team that consistently meets and exceeds patient, practice and the organization’s expectations. Here's what you'll do:
- Conduct regular staff huddles; foster open communication, provide organization and practice updates and continually challenge and develop staff.
- Stay current with the lastest OSHA, HIPAA and ADA regulations.
- Build and nurture a positive working relationship with the doctors and staff.
- Help build new patient growth by supporting marketing programs.
- Ensure that the practice is meeting financial goals and forumlate plans to mitigate areas of concern.
The Dental Hygienist is responsible for:
- Reviewing medical history
- Preforming necessary x-rays
- Dental Charting
- Periodontal Charting
- Preform hygiene procedures
- Be comfortable reviewing treatment
- Preform Fl2 varnish treatment, use Arestin, and sealants as needed
- iTero wellness scans